Please join us on April 25th from 10:00am to 2:00pm as we celebrate art, culture, and creativity on the campus of the University of Tulsa. We’ll throw open the doors to the Lorton Performance Center and offer a rotating program of music, poetry, sculpture, painting, dance, design, performance, and much more.
This year, we’ll have dozens of visual works from the School of Art, short performances by student ensembles from the School of Music, and a showcase of student film, fiction, and poetry. Printmakers will be on hand to create bags with this year’s logo and campus writers will create custom poems on any topic you request. The grande finale will feature original theatrical and dance performances. Food trucks will be parked on campus, so you can stop by to grab a bite to eat or simply plan to make a day of it. All events are free and open to the entire community. Suitable for all ages.
Schedule of Events
- Exhibition of Student Artwork
- Voices of Oklahoma Audio Kiosk
- Video Installation: Out From Smoke and Ash
- Digital Art and Animation
- Custom Printing Featuring Original Artwork by Michelle Donaldson
- Food Trucks: Andolini’s Pizza and Lola’s Gypsy Caravan
- Jazz Ensemble Performance
- Poetry and Fiction Readings
- Pop-Up Poetry Booth
- Chamber Music with Harp
- Student Film Screenings
- Opera Theatre
- Theatre and Dance Finale